We’re Excited To Announce Our New Location: 15 Gervais Dr. (Eglinton & Don Mills)
In Spring 2020, Sutherland-Chan School will be moving to our new home at 15 Gervais Drive. This newly renovated space will provide an exemplary learning environment including:
- Accessible and efficient Student Clinic with separate entrance
- Custom designed practical and academic classrooms
- Additional private study spaces and student lounge
- Upgraded Wi-Fi and connectivity
- A large patio for student use
- Modern offices and staff spaces
In addition to being a great new home for S-C, this location also offers many other opportunities for students and staff, including:
- A vibrant and diverse neighborhood with local rental housing
- Improved residential and commercial density for Student Clinic
- Local shopping and restaurants with nearby Shops at Don Mills, Superstore, and many other options
- Great community facilities including Sunnybrook Hospital, Science Centre, Agha Khan Museum, several other school for all purposes, and much more
New Design and Layout
(Please note the floor plans are subject to change)
At our new location, the school will occupy sections of three floors with each dedicated to a specific function.
The ground floor will include:
- Two academic classrooms and a practical classroom
- Student lounge including kitchenette and computer area
- Library and locker room with storage
On the first floor there will be:
- A clinic waiting area with separate entrance
- Clinic office and storage areas
- Three practical classrooms and a hydrotherapy space
- An accessible washroom
- Private study rooms
The third floor will be home to the administrative and instructional staff, including:
- Modern offices
- Instructor lounge and staff kitchenette
- Student or visitor waiting area
- Copy and print space
Parking & Transit
Our new location includes many parking and transit options. The building has an adjacent ground level parking lot and multi-level parking facility. S-C will have 30 parking spaces for staff, students and visitors, with additional public spaces available.
Eglinton and Don Mills is serviced by many transit routes including buses from Broadview, Eglinton, and Don Mills Stations. In addition, the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will have a stop at Eglinton and Don Mills opening in 2021. This stop, Science Centre Station, will be only a few minutes’ walk away.
More Information or Questions?
See our move FAQ.
- For clinic enquiries or to book a massage: 416-924-1107 ext. 10, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit sutherland-chan.com/teaching-clinic/clinic-hours/
- For admissions: Contact Ronke Asalu at 416-924-1107 ext. 23, email@example.com
- For other enquiries: Farangis Kashani at 416-924-1107 ext. 15, firstname.lastname@example.org.