Sutherland-Chan Policies and Documents
The following policies create the framework in which Sutherland-Chan and all of its students operates. The directory includes Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy’s policies, documents, procedures, and guidelines. Direct links to the policy pages are provided below.
Please note that documents on this page are amended and updated on an ongoing basis. If you require additional information about any of our policies, or if you require an accessible format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AODA Policy (May 27, 2021)
- Code of Values and Conduct (June 15, 2021)
- COVID Vaccination Plan (September 16, 2021)**new**
- CPR & First Aid Policy (June 15, 2021)
- Criminal Record-Vulnerable Sector Screening Policy (September 2012)
- Non-Academic Standards Policies (including our Zero Tolerance Policy and Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy) (May 31, 2021)
- PLA – Form Completion Guide (Jan 2019)
- Student Vaccination Immunization Policy (July 6, 2021)
- Tuition Payment and Refund Policy (June 7, 2021)