Sutherland-Chan Policies and Documents
The following policies create the framework in which Sutherland-Chan and all of its students operates. The directory includes Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy’s policies, documents, procedures, and guidelines. Direct links to the policy pages are provided below.
Please note that documents on this page are amended and updated on an ongoing basis. If you require additional information about any of our policies, or if you require an accessible format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions Refusal Policy (December 1, 2022)
- Accessibility Standard for Customer Service Policy (November 4, 2022)
- Code of Values and Conduct (June 15, 2021)
- CPR/First Aid Policy (February 22, 2022)
- Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) Policy (September, 2012)
- Deferral, Withdrawal and Expulsion Policy (April 3, 2023)
- Non-Academic Standards Policies (including our Zero Tolerance Policy and Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy) (February 28, 2022)
- Request for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Form Completion Guide (February 28, 2023)
- Tuition Payment and Refund Policy (April 25, 2023)
- Vaccination and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Policy and Requirements (December 1, 2022)