One of the best ways to “check us out” is to come to the school, meet our admissions team, and ask any questions you may have.
We invite you to attend one of our Information Sessions or Open Houses to learn about our school’s program and about becoming a massage therapist. You will encounter others who, like yourself, are considering pursuing their massage therapy education at Sutherland-Chan.
Join us for these upcoming dates:
- Our next Information Session is on Thursday, September 5, 2019, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Our next Open House is on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
For more information about either of these events, or to RSVP, please contact Ronke Asalu, Admissions Coordinator at 416-924-1107 ext. 23 or by email.
Our Admissions Coordinator will be happy to answer any questions you have about becoming a student here. In addition, there will be students, staff and faculty to answer any questions you may have about attending Sutherland-Chan on such topics as:
- Massage therapy profession
- History of the school
- Overview of the current job market and career opportunities
- Details of the diploma program
- Entrance requirements
- Fees and financing
If you cannot attend any of our scheduled sessions, we would be happy to meet with you at your convenience. Please contact Ronke at 416-924-1107 ext. 23 or by email.